• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

i need to rehome my piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, this has been a very hard decision for me but due to splitting from my partner i can no longer keep my piggies. can anyone give them a new home and love them like i do? I have a trio of girls , a boy and a 3 week old male. I need to be able to go to see my kids at drop of a hat, they live 100 miles away and ive got no one to take care of my piggies now.:(

so sorry to hear you are having to rehome your piggles but you have come to the right place.

Firstly can I ask where you are located as this will give us a better idea of rescue centres nearby etc

Karen x

Hi karen, i live in county durham. i dont have any transport tho as my partner had the car. I just want them to be loved and wanted .

I am sorry you've had to make such a hard decsion but your doing the right thing. I hope it all works out for you and your piggies :) Hugs x

So sorry to hear that. Shame you are not nearer I could foster for you until you get back on your feet that way you wouldn't have to re home them permanently.

I'm sorry to hear you have got to rehome the piggies.
Sorry about your breakup too, hope everything will be okay.

You have come to the right place though, there is a section on here where you can make a thread about rehoming etc.
x

Try pm'ing Layla on here she is a rescue over the north east and if cannot help you then she may know of somewhere else.

I'd offer our services but really do not know when we'd make it over to Durham.

I'll pm you with another rescue email too, long shot but they may help

Becky
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back