• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I rattle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok gals and the odd guys that are here. ;D well you know I've been feeling pretty lousy recently with this cold.. anyway!

I went to the docs this morning and she had a listen and said that my wheezing and cough were down to my asthma! I've not had to use an inhaler for almost a year although I keep one with me.

She then prescribes me to use 2 inhalers, 6 steriod tablets for 10 days, and 3 times a day for antibiotics that are like bullets!
On top of that I inject myself with insulin, take a multi-vitamin, 4 huge metformin tablets a progesterone one AND finally folic acid! :o :o

I'm well and truely rattling!!

A few months back I couldn't even swallow a tablet!

AND at 4-30 I had a blood test!

xx Kelly xx

I too take many tablets and rattle as I walk, I have to count them out every day ready for morning and the evening ones, never mind we need to take them to keep well,( I take metformin as well)

Thank you. After all my breathing problems last night, I slept soundly with my bed tilted down at the feet end.. Handy having an electric bed, eh? LOL ;D

Me too kelly, 3 Thyroxine, 3 metformin, steroids and these odd hormone ones with a very long name lol

Thanx. Still wheezing and having the occassional attack! Seems I'll be going back to docs on Monday!

If only.. The one I see for my asthma - well he's an idiot! Always on about my weight! So I try not to see him when possible!

Rather see the nurse practitioners, they get straight down to the problem!

I NO THE FEELING! my consultant would rather lecture me about losing 5 stone rather than help me control my thyroid, asthma or diabetes! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back