• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I really need another guinea pig for Cinnamon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't know how hard it is to get through my mum and dad that cinnamon needs a FRIEND!
They say wait till she settles in,
But She is alone, "Oh she has got you" no she doesn't have me 24-7.
She need a friend her Species.
I don't think they get it :[
Its hard to explain.
And no one in my town actually sells them.
Its quite annoying.
I tell them she will get depressed and die, oh.
"No she won't you're her companion"
I don't want to see Cinnamon go. She is very special.

anyway. Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

It would be best to get a friend from a rescue centre. Where abouts are you?

Is she showing signs of depression? As i had sexy my boar on his own for 4 years with no other piggies (until hubby and i moved in together) and hes only just had a cage mate this month:) and hes always been very happy. A friend is more ideal of course but just wanted to reassure you that she wont die without a friend love:)
xx

I live in Australia, Victoria.
Mum said that one of her friend's friend is giving one away for free, to a loving home.
Hopefully its still available.
:))

Awww I feel for you, for now you just have to spend lots of time with cinnamon. I am in a similar situation, I have one guinea pig but would love to get him a friend and my hubby is just not giving in lol x

WE decided we would get another from a Pet Shop, They checked the sex, And there was this beautiful female, thick coat with chocolate brown and caramel on her back, We bought her!
She is good friends with Cinnamon, And Cinnamon protects her.
Yay 2 Great Guinea pigs :]

Oh yay someone from Australia !
I don't like saying where i live :p

Chocolate, She has a very wooly coat. But i don't know what breed she would be ?/

Oh yay someone from Australia !
I don't like saying where i live :p

Chocolate, She has a very wooly coat. But i don't know what breed she would be ?/

Hey that's ok :)
awwwwwww Chocolate that's a lovely name x) any pics? lead me to them please........ drool

WE decided we would get another from a Pet Shop, They checked the sex, And there was this beautiful female, thick coat with chocolate brown and caramel on her back, We bought her!
She is good friends with Cinnamon, And Cinnamon protects her.
Yay 2 Great Guinea pigs :]

Awwwww cant wait to see pics and love the name :)
x

Oh that's wonderful news, looking forward to pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back