I should not be at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessguinea

its ten to eight in the morning and instead of going to my uncle's burial this morning, i am here! after the wake last nite, i called my boss to see if i can get out of it. he told me to take the morning off and come in the afternoon! so i said nevermind. he asked why and i said coz it makes no sense to take the morning off (i dont know what time it ends), then take an hour and a half train ride to work for 2 or 3 hours! i am steamed!
on another note, i just noticed I'm a junior guinea! yay for me!

Reaction score
Oh love, that's really bad of your boss. I take it he has no compassion?!

Big hugs to you

xx

Reaction score
The mans an incompassionate twat, I'd look around for another job if I were you and then when you get one you can take great pleasure in telling him he can stick his job where the sun don't shine :D

P

princessguinea

i know. you would think he would let me go and since its friday, just leave me alone. i hate to think what would happen if someones mom died or something! i will just keep to myself today. ill give him the hint that I'm not happy.

P

princessguinea

lol. yes he does!

I'm just so sad and angry at the same time!

Reaction score
Surely you can't do work when you feel bad - make sure he sees you, make him feel guilty as hell!

G

gothchick1515

I thought everyone was entitled to at least a few days compassion leave? sorry you had to go in Jo i would have been a moody what name all day so he regretted it lol x

P

princessguinea

thanks everyone. it really means alot to me that you guys care. yea, i will be ok. the buriel just finished. its 11:15 in the morning. my sister called me. it was sad but it is over. after work i will visit the family. for now i will work while holding tears.... :'(

P

princessguinea

yea i guess... so now i will wait for jose to pick me up at 5pm then my sister will pick us up at the station. we will go shop for a bit (ease) and see the familiy. hugs for all you too. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.