• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I should not be at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessguinea

its ten to eight in the morning and instead of going to my uncle's burial this morning, i am here! after the wake last nite, i called my boss to see if i can get out of it. he told me to take the morning off and come in the afternoon! so i said nevermind. he asked why and i said coz it makes no sense to take the morning off (i dont know what time it ends), then take an hour and a half train ride to work for 2 or 3 hours! i am steamed!
on another note, i just noticed I'm a junior guinea! yay for me!

Oh love, that's really bad of your boss. I take it he has no compassion?!

Big hugs to you

xx

The mans an incompassionate twat, I'd look around for another job if I were you and then when you get one you can take great pleasure in telling him he can stick his job where the sun don't shine :D

i know. you would think he would let me go and since its friday, just leave me alone. i hate to think what would happen if someones mom died or something! i will just keep to myself today. ill give him the hint that I'm not happy.

lol. yes he does!

I'm just so sad and angry at the same time!

Surely you can't do work when you feel bad - make sure he sees you, make him feel guilty as hell!

I thought everyone was entitled to at least a few days compassion leave? sorry you had to go in Jo i would have been a moody what name all day so he regretted it lol x

thanks everyone. it really means alot to me that you guys care. yea, i will be ok. the buriel just finished. its 11:15 in the morning. my sister called me. it was sad but it is over. after work i will visit the family. for now i will work while holding tears.... :'(

yea i guess... so now i will wait for jose to pick me up at 5pm then my sister will pick us up at the station. we will go shop for a bit (ease) and see the familiy. hugs for all you too. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back