• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I shouldn't have laughed

piggieminder

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
My partner was using the computer a few days ago, Caspy and Nugget were having floor. Caspy weed on my partner's foot and as he was telling me what had happened Nugget went up to him and did it as well. I laughed so much, it was very unkind.
Last night I was sitting there minding my own business and they did it to me as well. I think it must be some kind of guinea pig sign of love and affection! What do your piggies do to show how much they think of you?

My smallest piggie Sonya likes to sit on my foot when I'm cleaning out. The others scarper to the outside run or the tube but Sonya stays inside the shed with me. I often have to brush & wipe round her. She has a particular fondness for wellies & seems to like the music I often have playing whilst I work 🤩.

When my youngest had a ‘show and tell’ for pets in nursery, I took the boys in. And they proceeded to pee all over me, and heavily! It’s as if they’d kept it just for that moment! Imagine me standing and waiting for the kids to come out, with a big wet patch on my leg :whistle:

Toffee, Fudge and Coco come to the bars to say hello when I’m walking past...almost every time I walk past if they’re awake! Chanel does it as well but not as much as the other three.

Well my new bubs aren’t quite as affectionate as Jess but just taking food from my hands etc is good for me! Especially Aliona after six weeks! But Jess is the most loving piggy ever!
1F3CF657-0CC6-4FE1-A363-33CD032A29B8.jpeg68E2AD0B-1834-4346-8522-78F7FA2EC288.jpeg
(Sorry to hide my scary face but too many scars from falling on it!)
She’s a massive licker and has been since a baby, can judge how happy she is from the grooms I think!
Very strange to see her with two eyes now! :)):love:

*Quick edit, seems to have always liked sticking her tongue in to strange places like eyeballs and mouths why I have that dodgy face going on! :doh:She’s always been mad!

Last edited:
Well Theo pooped on my pillow last night... I'd gone for an early night but piggy daddy stayed up cuddling Theo and feeding him secret late night coriander to make up for his lovely wives not letting him in their box house earlier... then I woke up to a lovely boar bum in my face and Theo had come to visit me in bed and do some special boar poops on my pillow! :)

Back