• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Stole From A Shop Today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
On my lunch break I get a coffee for myself and a coffee and 10 cigarettes for a homeless man that I've been talking to for about a year and we sit on a bench to drink our coffee and moan. so I spent about £7.....
I just found the £10 in my pocket....I must have just walked off without paying. Oh dear..
D.B. COOPER, EAT YER HEART OOT!

That's not stealing! If you just notice you didn't give the money, then technically it's the shop keepers fault. Surely a shop keeper would not be so daft to forget for payment lol! You probably did pay. You just didn't realise you had more money than you thought! :))

It was for a good cause, homeless man, how sweet of you x

Haha, I really didn't pay. I definitely only had a tenner. It's too close to pay day and I'm too skint at this time of the month not to know exactly how much money I have. Haha.
I'm thinking I'll just not mention it when I go back tomorrow for my coffee haha.
£7 up! Whey! Lol

I've walked out of shops with kids clothes hanging on buggies and on hoods of peaks and once got out of a shop to find loads of makeup my toddler had stuffed in the buggy

LOL! You lot should be giving me in trouble, not joining in on my evil schemes! ;)

@aimzer yeah, they're behind the counter, but she was too busy asking me where I worked that she forgot haha.

@BossHogg lol! It was very innocent. Today though, I might get the tights over my head and go for the big money....I could really go a packet of golden wonder and a can of Irn bru.

Haha, listen to me thinking I'm a rebel, I'll probably walk in today like
"Excuse me kind woman, but I appear to have pinched from your fine establishment yesterday upon my travels"
geek.jpeg

To be honest, I've done something similar...unloaded the shopping trolley pushed it along leaving my handbag in the trolley then when I was loading up the car, noticed when I took my handbag out, there was something underneath...ahhh yes that would be the greeting cards. Thing is, I reckon I've done it about 3 times, and always with the large trolleys. I have to remind myself, just as well we generally have our shopping delivered these days. LOL

hahahaha.

I didnt go back today, i went to greggs instead! lol!
I told the man i buy the coffee and fags for about it and he was laughing at me and talked me out of going in and giving them the money. He has to steal every day to feed himself and stuff and made me feel daft for worrying about it, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back