• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

I think Athena is hinting at something....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gems

Adult Guinea Pig
I went into the kitchen to make a sandwich. Turned to leave the kitchen and there's Athena, in the middle of the dining room floor wheeking at me. So ( as you do ) I said to her no the sandwich is for mammy, you've had your tea and went in the living room to sit down. But oh no, Athena is not a happy piggy so after smooching round the kitchen to see if there was anything on the floor she came and stood staring at me then went over to the box of ready grass we keep next to the cage and tried to chew through the box!

Do you think she's giving me a hint.... :))

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
I've just got the salad bag out for my tea and been told I have to share!
George has really found his voice now he's the king of the castle and he's got the top bunk! lol

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
I've just got the salad bag out for my tea and been told I have to share!
George has really found his voice now he's the king of the castle and he's got the top bunk! lol

Gems

Adult Guinea Pig
Haha now everytime I even move they think they're going to get fed! And when they start wheeking it sets the boys off upstairs as heaven forbid if they think they're being left out! They'd had their dinner and today was clean out day ( which they always love ) so they've been given a huge mound of fresh hay but obviously that wasn't good enough!

I think she's gave up as she's tottled back into the cage and ploughed into the hay :))

Wiebke

Staff member
Anybody who says that piggies are just stupid animals has never met them...

I have the same problem only sadly no kitchen piggy anymore since Ffion. Usually, I bribe the Tribe with a serving of grass in order to have a peaceful lunch. I know... :red:red:red

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
How could you possibly eat and not share your veggies with your piggies?

Gems

Adult Guinea Pig
Yes your right, I'm a very bad piggie mummy! :))

Athena seems to have days where she just tottles round everywhere, no idea what get's into her, though it is amusing seeing her wandering around everywhere! Sookie is her little shadow so if Athena goes wandering off, sookie will normally trot round after her. Steven made a cuppa last night which he put on the floor next to the sofa and Athena came straight out of their cage and over to the tea to see what it was. She's such an inquisitive little piggie!

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
:)) they make you feel terrible dont they! I had some biscuits this morning and Boris was wheeking so loud for them. By the way Athena is a gorgeous name!

fluffy69

Mine have started doing that now. I went to get a packet of crisps earlier and was wheeeeeeeekkkkked at. I said scuse me girlies, youve had a big bowl of fruit n veg today these are mine.lol Tam went and sulked in her play tube and Gaga turned her back on me and started to eat hay

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
I'm not allowed to eat anything with out the girls eating too but i have to share with the cats, dogs and pigs :))

Status
Not open for further replies.