• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I was really upset today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people I work with love it when anyone is horrible to anyone. They're not nice people. The only nice one is my manager and he was out of the office at the time

Maybe she's just had time to sleep on it, and really thought she was way out of line - which she definitely was horrible witch!

kellyandpiggies said:
Maybe she's just had time to sleep on it, and really thought she was way out of line - which she definitely was horrible witch!

Nahhhhh you need morals and a conscience (sp?) for that, neither of which Hannah the hapless harpy has.

Try saying that after a few LOL

Hannah the hapless harpy. I had trouble just typing it. ;D But I'm going to be saying it to myself all day today ;D

I really sympathise with you. I've had health problems for a long time now, ever since I was badly bullied in a job. These people need lining up against a wall and shooting (just my opinion). There is no need to ever treat another human being the way this person has treated you. Is there anyone you can complain to? Be careful and look after yourself, as I know that these things can make you very ill in the long term.

Chinakit x

Thanks for that. I refuse to let her get to me. She's been telling me all day today how wonderful I am and she doesn't know what she's do without me yadda yadda yadda but its so false. I've just been saying "yeah I know" ;D

Isn't it though? I can't stand people who expect your moods to change with theirs. She's been getting herself in a right tizz cos she has to do something urgent. She's running around telling everyone within earshot how unfair it is and I just sat here and said "you'd better get on with it then" ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back