• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

I went to buy my Dads christmas present today, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought myself a new dress :)) and didnt get a thing for my dad! I dont feel bad though cos you got to treat yourself havnt you, thats what i keep telling myself anyway. ive now got 2 dresses for my christmas party and the credit card bill isnt getting any smaller:(|) Has anyone got any ideas i could get him? i always get him clothes and brought him a digital photo frame last year, I'm a bit stuck! x

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
You're right, you should treat yourself ;)

I know how you feel though! What does your dad like?

I got my mum and her fella a gift experience from Boots. It was £69 and it's a night in away for two in a traditional English Inn :)

Hes very stuck in his ways and will only do something if its in his weekly routine. Hes 63, likes dvds, clothes but theres only so much of them you can buy. He liked his digital photo frame last year, i got him a memory stick and put lots of photos of us on, i got the most basic one i could find and hes ok with using that. x

Status
Not open for further replies.