Idea of the perfect night out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

Okay I should say mine is spent with hubby :-*

But I l also love to meet up with my sis, a couple of friends and my sisters "girls" in a pub on the coast, early evening for a chat, giggle and a few bottles of wine ;)
Sometimes I take my Tarot cards along and we have a reading session too ;D
Other times we just...well have a drink :)
Or ~
Look at the handsome young men at the bar and wish we were a "few" years younger... ^-^ ;D

What do you like to do?

Barbara

sallym

Reaction score
Dvd with children and hubby, open fire popcorn and laughs ;D

J

Jillybean

Husband, dogs, fire alight, box chocs, bottle wine, 3 hours of stored up Coronation Streets! Heaven.

L

lizz79

My perfect night out is to go see my friends, who are actually 3 sisters, i dont get to see them often and its fantastic when we all get together.I really treasure the time with them and their friendship and especially as one has a serious illness.Weve all been friends since i was 6 years old and I'm 27 now! :D
As an opposite my perfect night in is kids in bed, a nice bottle of something and me and my OH snuggling on settee.. ;)

C

cavykind

Jillybean said:
Husband, dogs, fire alight, box chocs, bottle wine, 3 hours of stored up Coronation Streets! Heaven.
Choccies and wine sound good....not sure about Coronation Street though ;D

B

Beaney

I have several.... Depends on my mood.

Last night I went out for drinks and a boogie on the town. Not something I do often but I had a fab evening (slight headache this morniing though!). ;)

Tonight I am going to a friends house for pizza, wine and games (Yes No game, Uno etc) and once the wine has been flowing long enough we will do Kareoke (sp) on the playstation! :D

I am also quite happy curled up in my duvet watching a dvd ;D

J

Jacqui

Night out whats that?

I am going out tonight for the first time in years,can't wait.I had all my children v close together ,I have 3 and my eldest has just turned 4 so I have been preggers for about 5 years but tonight FREEDOM.I am going out to an Indian with a few friends then out to a wine bar after, perhaps round town,It has been a while since I have had a good drink though 2 glasses of wine and thats me gone so I think I'd better pace myself.

But as for my perfect night out perhaps out for a meal with my hubby[ make that with Soya off lost ] and a bottle of champagne then he could surprise me with tickets to a good show and a night in a nice posh hotel room,Anice gift aswell wouldn't go a miss I lost my wedding and engagement ring a couple of years ago so he could replace that not that I want much ;D ;DMy hubby dosen't stand a chance really.

sars1359

Reaction score
I would love a night out but dont have much money right now ( as usual) although I'm off to see Pans Labyrinth with mum tonight,it looks a real good film and the sorta thingy i like

michellemuffin

Reaction score
my perfect night would be sitting on the decking in a restaurant on the sea front the restaurant one of my sons Liam is chef at of course, eating my fav meal mushroom omlette and chips ( sad aint I ) watching the big cruise ships go by knowing in a few months that will be me again, yippeeeee, or in winter a meal in a cosy pub a lot of them here have open fires, brillaint ,and are very old pubs,

J

Jillybean

cavykind said:
Jillybean said:
Choccies and wine sound good....not sure about Coronation Street though ;D
I know, it's a weakness of mine! Would be torture for a lot of people.

SweetEdge

Reaction score
I'm like a few of you - depends what mood i'm in - whatever my night out would be - it would have Steve there :)

Either - if i'm in a partying mood - going out with Steve and a few of our mates, get very drunk and have a bop!

OR

Me and Steve having a nice quiet romantic meal, with candle light, with the feeling that its only us in the whole place :) and to add to the perfection of that night - he would ofc propose! :) ahhh we can all have dreams lol hahaha

Trace x

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Going out for a boozy dinner with lots of friends. Having laughs and making memories.

or

Going to see my OH DJ in a great club where he plays brilliantly and the crowd really get behind him and I stand watching it all from the sidelines BURSTING with pride :)

Status
Not open for further replies.