• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Idea of the perfect night out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

Okay I should say mine is spent with hubby :-*

But I l also love to meet up with my sis, a couple of friends and my sisters "girls" in a pub on the coast, early evening for a chat, giggle and a few bottles of wine ;)
Sometimes I take my Tarot cards along and we have a reading session too ;D
Other times we just...well have a drink :)
Or ~
Look at the handsome young men at the bar and wish we were a "few" years younger... ^-^ ;D

What do you like to do?

Barbara

Dvd with children and hubby, open fire popcorn and laughs ;D

Husband, dogs, fire alight, box chocs, bottle wine, 3 hours of stored up Coronation Streets! Heaven.

My perfect night out is to go see my friends, who are actually 3 sisters, i dont get to see them often and its fantastic when we all get together.I really treasure the time with them and their friendship and especially as one has a serious illness.Weve all been friends since i was 6 years old and I'm 27 now! :D
As an opposite my perfect night in is kids in bed, a nice bottle of something and me and my OH snuggling on settee.. ;)

Jillybean said:
Husband, dogs, fire alight, box chocs, bottle wine, 3 hours of stored up Coronation Streets! Heaven.

Choccies and wine sound good....not sure about Coronation Street though ;D

I have several.... Depends on my mood.

Last night I went out for drinks and a boogie on the town. Not something I do often but I had a fab evening (slight headache this morniing though!). ;)

Tonight I am going to a friends house for pizza, wine and games (Yes No game, Uno etc) and once the wine has been flowing long enough we will do Kareoke (sp) on the playstation! :D

I am also quite happy curled up in my duvet watching a dvd ;D

Night out whats that?

I am going out tonight for the first time in years,can't wait.I had all my children v close together ,I have 3 and my eldest has just turned 4 so I have been preggers for about 5 years but tonight FREEDOM.I am going out to an Indian with a few friends then out to a wine bar after, perhaps round town,It has been a while since I have had a good drink though 2 glasses of wine and thats me gone so I think I'd better pace myself.

But as for my perfect night out perhaps out for a meal with my hubby[ make that with Soya off lost ] and a bottle of champagne then he could surprise me with tickets to a good show and a night in a nice posh hotel room,Anice gift aswell wouldn't go a miss I lost my wedding and engagement ring a couple of years ago so he could replace that not that I want much ;D ;DMy hubby dosen't stand a chance really.

I would love a night out but dont have much money right now ( as usual) although I'm off to see Pans Labyrinth with mum tonight,it looks a real good film and the sorta thingy i like

my perfect night would be sitting on the decking in a restaurant on the sea front the restaurant one of my sons Liam is chef at of course, eating my fav meal mushroom omlette and chips ( sad aint I ) watching the big cruise ships go by knowing in a few months that will be me again, yippeeeee, or in winter a meal in a cosy pub a lot of them here have open fires, brillaint ,and are very old pubs,

cavykind said:
Jillybean said:

Choccies and wine sound good....not sure about Coronation Street though ;D
I know, it's a weakness of mine! Would be torture for a lot of people.

I'm like a few of you - depends what mood i'm in - whatever my night out would be - it would have Steve there :)

Either - if i'm in a partying mood - going out with Steve and a few of our mates, get very drunk and have a bop!

OR

Me and Steve having a nice quiet romantic meal, with candle light, with the feeling that its only us in the whole place :) and to add to the perfection of that night - he would ofc propose! :) ahhh we can all have dreams lol hahaha

Trace x

Going out for a boozy dinner with lots of friends. Having laughs and making memories.

or

Going to see my OH DJ in a great club where he plays brilliantly and the crowd really get behind him and I stand watching it all from the sidelines BURSTING with pride :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back