• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

ideas for an indoor run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Any ideas for a portable indoor run?,I have 13 piggies and would like to enable them to come in every evening for a play.Even though they live outside they all have spacious homes and runs outside,but the children see little of them when it so dark after school,so a safe inside run would be gr8 ;)

I use the C&C grids for inside the house and fold them up after you finish with them

Other than that get a bix box and let them run about if its only for letting the kids hold them and you said you have lots of space outside

are they in a heated shed? as bringing them indoors when the change of tempreture might cause problems, if alls well then use cc grids with towels on the floor or ebay sell a hexagon shape run with a waterproof flooring I'm tempted to buy

michellemuffin said:
are they in a heated shed? as bringing them indoors when the change of tempreture might cause problems, if alls well then use cc grids with towels on the floor or ebay sell a hexagon shape run with a waterproof flooring I'm tempted to buy

I agree with this. If they are coming from colder to warm then back again this can play havoc with their immune systems. I lost a pig around 10 years ago for just this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back