If you could take part in any reality / Celeb show ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
..... what would it be and why?

For me Strictly Come Dancing for sure
The chance to learn with the pros and wear all those fabulous outfits - amazing

I love dancing

P

piglover

Strictly come dancing without a doubt partnered with Ian Waite or Matthew Cutler - oh please - to wear one of those frocks........... (mind you the piggies would chew the sequins lol!)

Reaction score
I kinda hate all reality shows - sorry BUT if I could take part in any it would be strictly come dancing! I used to ballroom and latin american dance for years and years and some of the dresses I saw the older women wearing were amazing! I'd give anything to do latin american dancing and wear those fantastic outfits - altho I dont think I would look as good as they did... but some of the dresses are soo sparkly and pretty ;)

Trace x

D

DebbieR

Strictly Come Dancing for me too. I love to dance and those dresses *sigh*. I reckon the only reason people do that show is for the frocks.

The one I would never do is Wife Swap. Steve said that he wouldn't wish me on another family and I reckon he wouldn't let me back in the house ;D

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
None :P lol, I don't really like reality tv shows, I think it would be kinda fun if my mum went on wife swap though :P

D

DebbieR

You'd get someone to replace her that doesn't like animals though >:( That's what they do. I always say that if I did wife swap I would put in a clause that the other wife isn't allowed to touch my animals or alter their lives in any way.
I know I'd have to go to a healthy family with kids that expected fresh food cooked every day and the house cleaned from top to bottom.
The poor woman who got our house would have to put up with animal hair on everything, giving the cat medicine twice a day, dunking George's bum every other day and take aways oh and a hubby that doesn't move off the sofa ;D

Reaction score
That's not fair he does move sometimes.....into the bedroom to watch footie 2funny

Only kidding Steve ;D :-*

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Id never do "I'm a Celebrity" as I dont do bugs.

If I did Wife Swap Id get sent to a quiet teatotal household. They wouldnt know what hit them ;D

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I used to dance years ago but I don't think my body would be up to Strictly Come Dancing now :( So I would ask to go on one of these Cosmetic Surgery progs where you come out looking 20 years younger. Or What Not to Wear would be good.

I would never never never do I'm a Celebrity as I don't fly so would find it hard to get to Aussie and even harder to parachute into the jungle. The bugs would do my head in too but the flying would be worse for me.

P

piglover

I couldnt stand in front of that mirror on what not to wear! Although Mica and the other girl are slightly kinder than Trinny etc.

I'm a celebrity is torture isn't it? Its like Tenko Bankok Hilton lol!

J

Jenni75

I'd like to do What Not to Wear just because they get sent on a shopping spree and look amazing afterwards. Would also like to do the cosmetic surgery one, only you need to keep it going yourself afterwards and if you don't have the money......still, would be nice to be rid of my thunder thighs!

I think I'd like to do I'm a Celeb (which I'm not obviously!) but without the spiders, I can't stand spiders and would make a complete food of myself shrieking and running out of the jungle full speed ahead! Remember Pete Andre with the spider box? Yep, I'd be worse....I woudn't have even gone near the box, damn them all, they could starve! Anyway, they all make a fortune when they come out on how they lost so much weight - only reason I'd want to go in the jungle, fab diet! Oh and you get to meet Ant and Dec ;D

Wouldn't do Big Brother - couldn't pee in front of anyone........

P

piglover

Definately couldn't do Big Brother. I couldnt do that Poker Face with Ant & Dec either couldnt bluff my way through that my nerves would be jangled! I'd like to do the JET SET Lottery quiz win a holiday somewhere week after week....

Love Island may be quite cool if the right blokies were on it........Shaun Bean, Steven Seagal, Patrick Swazye (for a quick step round the pool before dinner sigh!) (bearing in mind I am 40++! please)

J

Jenni75

OOoo, Love Island, good one! I'd have Sean Connery (way too old for me but he could just talk to me all day!), Brad Pitt (obvious!) Hugh Jackman and Stuart Townsend with me! ;D

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Id have Ray Winstone, Ed Norton, Brad Pitt, and Daniel Craig.

P

piglover

Yeah Yeah, Shaun Bean, Steven Segal, Ray Winstone, Julian Clary, Paul O'Grady, and..... Nigel Harman thats a good mix - good craic and plenty of talent and I'd be pretty safe too.......hey hey No girlies either oh and my piggies of course.............

J

Jenni75

Paul O'Grady would be hilarious to take with! Oh, and Jonathon Ross then cause he's pretty amusing as well. Be a skinny in no time with all that laughing...... ;D ;D

P

piglover

What are we Like! As you say Jenni at least we'd come home thin and happy! Very happy if Nigel Harman accepted!

Oh well back to reality here must do some work today.................

Status
Not open for further replies.