• Issues with online booking at The Cat & Rabbit Clinic in Northampton. Read more here
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

If Your Piggie Could Be Anything What Would It Be And Why?

SpikeNibbles

Junior Guinea Pig
I think Spike and Nibbles would be toddlers because they are always eating,running around,playing hide and go seek, and knocking stuff over.

cassybaby89

Junior Guinea Pig
Teto would be a middle aged stay at home mom for a love of cooking and an even greater love of eating. Tonks would be a teenage girl who is never home and likes to pick on her younger siblings, Cinnamon and Ginger would be two year old toddlers tearing apart your living room and jumping off on the sofa.

Katy Felix

Junior Guinea Pig
Oooo Cocoa would be a cranky teen! He's whiny when he's hungry, he like s to sleep in, and he stays up late! If you feed him breakfast early he will grumpily poke his nose out of the pigloo and loudly share his displeasure. He still gives in to the yummy smell of breakfast though lol

Cazzie Bliss

Junior Guinea Pig
I think Butler would be a Butler as his name suggests. He's very quiet and always following Kennen around, I imagine him in a little waistcoat with a silver platter serving cucumber water at a piggie party.

Kennen on the other hand I imagine to be an explorer, climbing to the highest mountains in a little explorer outfit with a pickaxe and yellow hat. He seems super curious and speedy and I can just imagine him going to uncharted parts of the world.

Guinea Days

Junior Guinea Pig
defo a bird both of them LOVE ...well think...that they can fly, they are always trying to jump out of their cage to prove they can fly:P

Chewie&nibbles

Junior Guinea Pig
Chewie would be a lap cat. He likes to sit on a cushion on on my knee and purr. He also likes to lick my fingers....but all on his terms, when he wants!
Nibbles would be a dinner lady, he likes to demand when it is time to be fed and likes to monitor how much chewie is having to make sure he gets his fair share!

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
My three already are something else - vacuum cleaners! The way they hoover up their food and the rabbits left over nom noms! :))

ToastandBeans

Junior Guinea Pig
Chewie would be a lap cat. He likes to sit on a cushion on on my knee and purr. He also likes to lick my fingers....but all on his terms, when he wants!
Nibbles would be a dinner lady, he likes to demand when it is time to be fed and likes to monitor how much chewie is having to make sure he gets his fair share!
Haha a dinner lady

Lexipiggie

Junior Guinea Pig
Cocoa would be a monkey. She has so much energy and loves to climb over and on top of everything (even her house :lol:)

Oki however would probably be a sofa. She is the opposite , not lethargic, but she loves to lie down and relax, just sleeping and relaxing. :zzz:

Cavy Kung-Fu

Forum Donator 2017/18
Cissy would be lioness, lazy but forever hunting down that lettuce leaf. Ready to make the kill and very defensive of her herd (and food).

Bella would be a mole, she likes to dig and bury under her fleece causing mischief. She creates destruction everywhere she goes.

Drommy would be a little bear, ambling around and stealing from others. She secretly wishes she could be a lioness.

Tonks would be a bush baby, dainty and sweet but a timid little thing. She never really knows what's going on outside of her own little world.

Iggy would be a cockerel, loud and always looking for women! He's also a diva who does what he wants, whether I like it or not!