Igloo/pigloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary

Reaction score
I am looking to get a few pigaloo/igloos but my local pet shop is selling them for nearly £6 which I think is a lot as I am sure I have seen them for abou £3.50. I dont really want the ones that look like a castle, any idea where I can getthem from.

Mary

woowoo30

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They sell them in Pets at home for £3.49 each. I bought one last week, they are the ones that have a top and bottom that pull apart if you know what i mean, is that the sort you want or do you mean the ones that are like the castle one but with a flat top and no bottom to them? they sell those as well but i cant remember the price. Either way if you want some and cant get to pets at home i can pick some up for you if you like and drop them to you at work or home. I will be going to pah either tomorrow afternoon or saturday so let me know if you need me to get you some.

Julie

clowny

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have igloos for the piggies in all hutches and they love them. They don't have the bottoms on and I bought them from a local farm for about £3/£4. I put them in the bed area or in the runs (in the summer obviously) and they love them. I have also seen them in my local pet warehouse for rabbits, although I haven't bought them.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My local petshop sells them without the bottoms on, not the castle type, a cheaper version. They're £2.99 for piggies or £3.99 bunnies which accommodates 2 piggies nicely if they like sharing :)

I have seen other piggy owners pics of the same ones so there must be other shops that sell them

Mary

Reaction score
woowoo30 said:
They sell them in Pets at home for £3.49 each. I bought one last week, they are the ones that have a top and bottom that pull apart if you know what i mean, is that the sort you want or do you mean the ones that are like the castle one but with a flat top and no bottom to them? they sell those as well but i cant remember the price. Either way if you want some and cant get to pets at home i can pick some up for you if you like and drop them to you at work or home. I will be going to pah either tomorrow afternoon or saturday so let me know if you need me to get you some.

Julie
Hi Julie, I will need about 3! So if you do go over can you pick me 3 up? Then if you drop them off at mine you will see my set up and of course the babies! If you dont end up going dont worry, just so busy got work xmas do tomorrow and my Dads coming over on Sunday and I just hope he dosent come to early! Not to good with hangovers I'm abit of a light wait!

Mary

woowoo30

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Mary, i managed to get 2 for you as thats all they had left. When i go in next week i will pick you another one up if they have them in stock.

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.