• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'll love you forever Rosie

LlamaPatronus

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today I lost my best friend, Rosie, after rescuing her almost 2 years ago. It was unexpected as it seemed that she was on the mend yesterday, but passed in my arms this afternoon.

I'm so glad you're with your Fredly again, tell him hi from me! I'll look after Beatrix and Mario for you until it's their time to come meet you guys up there. I love you so much and I can't believe you're gone ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_164914_357.jpg
    IMG_20191012_164914_357.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 9
Sorry for your loss loss ☹️💕

I am so sorry that you lost your girl. Popcorn freely at the Rainbow Bridge Rosie.

I am so sorry you lost Rosie, sending hugs
Sleep tight little lady x

Today I lost my best friend, Rosie, after rescuing her almost 2 years ago. It was unexpected as it seemed that she was on the mend yesterday, but passed in my arms this afternoon.

I'm so glad you're with your Fredly again, tell him hi from me! I'll look after Beatrix and Mario for you until it's their time to come meet you guys up there. I love you so much and I can't believe you're gone ❤
So sorry for your loss. Sweet dreams little Rosie xx♥️

So sorry for the loss of beautiful Rosie.
Be gentle with yourself and allow yourself time to grieve

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful piggy, please try and remember what a wonderful life they had with. Massive hugs x

sleep well gorgeous girl

RIP Rosie

x x

I am very sorry for your loss.

Sorry for not posting sooner; I was struggling with my own loss.

Back