• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claire

Hi Everyone

Did anyone else watch it tonight?

I thaught it was great, i would love to do the bungee jump that they had to do.

I love Jason Donovan, he was my childhood crush :-*

I felt so sorry for Jan when she had to go down that mine, with them toads and maggots

What did everyone else think?

I watched the first bit to see who was there but cant watch anymore - not with all those poor insects/creepy crawlies/rats >:( and insect eating that will no doubt go on ::)

I'm sure Jason will win!

I love this show but my, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of the people they have on there aren't they? I'm liking Toby Anstis at the moment. That fashion designer creature is really getting on my nerves. If I could be bothered, I'd vote for him to do all the tasks ;D

The only thing I don't like about it is the way the creatures of the jungle are used. They don't deserve to have Z list celebrities crawling all over them. The way Jan Leeming threw those toads into the water last night really annoyed me.

matt in the helicopter was hilarious but all credit to him he did it, David is a creep and that snoring cant see them putting up with that every night they'll become weak and tired and argue so much, myabe thats whats wanted lol

I watched it, i always say i will watch the first one just to see who's going in but then i always end up addicted!

Jason was my teenage crush too, i was telling my 13 year old daughter about him being in Neighbours with Kylie Minogue but she didn't seem very impressed!

I did feel for the ones that had to do the bungee jump, i felt terrified for them and i was only watching!

I like Jason and Toby at the minute but that will probably change, i have a feeling David is going to annoy me but then i usually get these things wrong and end up changing my mind! lol

Julie

Yeah i didn't like the fact that she threw the toads, I think Jason will win too :)

Does anyone else find it uttlerly ridiculous that they dont seem to know what they have let themselves in for?

They seem surprised by the facilities and the tasks .... (David Gest is forgiven but you still think he's have done some research)

Agreed on Jan Leeming chucking the toads - how would she like it?

Mylene Klass is already getting on my nerves but I could just be jealous of her slim figure and flat stomach

David Gest has not been as awful as the press make out, but I'll give it a few more days

claire said:
Hi Everyone

Did anyone else watch it tonight?

I thaught it was great, i would love to do the bungee jump that they had to do.

I love Jason Donovan, he was my childhood crush :-*

I felt so sorry for Jan when she had to go down that mine, with them toads and maggots

What did everyone else think?

I think the same, but for some reason you just have to watch it.

I wouldn't do it for a million pounds Lol (well maybe)

Jason Donovan for me too

oh MY GOD ..... that spider on davids head......not for a million pound could i have done that task :o

I thought he was hilarious tonight with that task but I don't envy Scott doing his ewwwww all those bugs

Do you all mean JD from Neighbours the aussie?

If so, we don't get that show here, mmm he does look better now that he's not doing the grog and drugs thing anymore. We've actually got a postage stamp of JD and Kylie from the old neighbour's days out at the moment, celebrating 50 years of TV here.

Yep Jason Donovan from Neighbours, he is lovely, he was my childhood crush.

David was hillarious last night, I could not have done that challenge.

The second part tonight was good with Dean (ex eastenders) joining the group

His trail was horrid poor guy was in so much in shock he thought he was going straight into camp.

they will all be happy with 9 out of 11 stars for camp

karen

I had to laugh at his facial expressions, he was terrified, poor man!
He did good with 9 stars, they will be impressed with that

typical having good things on both side of tv had the video taping in the bedroom and the dvd copying in the living room just in case one mucked up yes i was watching taping and dvding BON JOVI on channel 4 theyw ere brillaint just a shame i missed Dean on celebrity kids saw it though and said he was brave

Dean was hilarious, he was genuinely shocked and terrified, I'm sure you could see him thinking whatever happened to my career that I ended up doing this? ;D

Dean was so funny, i did feel really sorry for him though, i couldn't have done any of those tasks

I think the worse was when he had to put his head into the one that smells like Vomit. I would have thrown up at the smell of it.

the last one with all of those maggots YUK

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back