• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm absolutely gutted :( daughters cochlear implant has broken in her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
well most of you know my 4 year old daughter is profoundly deaf and had a cochlear implant fitted 2 yrs ago, well she has just been for a re-map and she has 12 electrodes in her head and 9 of them dont work, so now she cant hear and she is now going have to have another op and have the implant replaced, she will have to go through an MRI scan and op which could take mths:0:0:0

she has lung disease so the GA is very high risk for her too.:0:0:0

gutted it means I'm going have to stay up Manchester on my own while she is in for the op as hubby will have the others, i just cant believe it I'm gutted, cant believe she has to go through this again :(

Oh how awful! :(. I hope things can get sorted for her quickly. Good luck with everything. BIG HUGS and piggy kisses. Fingers and paws crossed for her.

oh I'm so sorry, it must be so hard to see her go through all of that, and the worry as a parent, and then to know she needs to go through it all again xx

Oh my, I did not know, that is just so sad, its just not fair this world sometimes, I hope she gets sorted quicker than you expect, lots of hugs xx

So sorry, its so hard watching your kids go through things like that, sending a big hug and best wishes x

I am so sorry you all have to go through this. sending you and your family a big hug. And hoping your lovely daughter recovers quickly. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back