• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm an adult guinea pig already... 🤣🤣

Eddie & Elvis

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wow... I've made 1000 posts in 4 and a bit months... I knew I spent a fair bit of time on the forum but I did know it was quite this much! 🤣🤣 That's an average of 7.5 posts a day if every month had 31 days (and I could send half a post :)) ). I don't know what to say about that... except thanks for making tgpf such a fun place to be that this has happened :)):))

Thanks everyone it's lovely to be here! It feels odd being an adult guinea pig when I've only owned guinea pigs for 5 1/2 months! :yikes: I've learnt so much from everyone here so thank you!
I think I'm slightly obsessed with the forum though... 🤣

Thanks everyone it's lovely to be here! It feels odd being an adult guinea pig when I've only owned guinea pigs for 5 1/2 months! :yikes: I've learnt so much from everyone here so thank you!
I think I'm slightly obsessed with the forum though... 🤣

Nothing wrong with that! It's good that you want to learn about piggies and have some fun at the same time!

Nothing wrong with that! It's good that you want to learn about piggies and have some fun at the same time!
I love learning new things about piggies and this is absolutely the best way to do that. All the infos up to date, accessable and learning from other people's experiences is for useful. It's just so helpful and enjoyable at the same time! :hug:

I love learning new things about piggies and this is absolutely the best way to do that. All the infos up to date, accessable and learning from other people's experiences is for useful. It's just so helpful and enjoyable at the same time! :hug:
That's exactly how I feel too which is why I have so many posts. Just looked and realised just how many in nearly 3 1/2 years:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Back