• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm back....sort of.

Kylie80

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's been a busy few weeks and I have not had the time to chat about guinea pigs unfortunately. I popped in a couple of weeks back to find the forum has under gone a massive re vamp which looks awesome. I am sad to see there have been some piggy loses and my thoughts go out to all the piggy slaves who are grieving. Patchy and Coco are doing well and I see this morning they have been busy messing up their cage with hay strewn everywhere and making unhappy noises because their brekky is late. I've missed chatting to you all and hope you have all been well and have lots of gossip to share hehe.

Patchy would like to say hi and share a photo of the impressive mess she has made for her mummy. She wasn't sure if she wanted to chillax or run during this mornings photo but she has decided not to chillax and harass mummy for brekky instead.

IMG_7815.JPGIMG_7816.JPG

Welcome back @Kylie80! I wondered where you had got to! Good to see Patchy and Coco haven't changed and are up to their usual antics of having a Partaaaaay while you sleep! It's OK for them, they don't get to clear up afterwards. You've just reminded me I haven't given my lot breakfast yet :oops: If you want a laugh check out this thread Guide to Cavy Coiffure (or how to give your guinea pig a haircut)Part 1 I wrote it yesterday as I was in the mood for some fun!

Not a lot has changed for me apart from my organic lawn mowers have been doing their stuff. Here are their 2 runs joined together. This doesn't happen very often cos I don't have enough grass. Usually it is the boys in the square run and the girls in the rectangular run.

Runs together 1.JPG

Hello again.
Lovely pics.
Your cute Patchy is very much like my cute Jemimah- teddies are just so adorable.

Attachments

• FA08BE37-4057-46EA-9F7C-379A9BE783B3.jpeg
    FA08BE37-4057-46EA-9F7C-379A9BE783B3.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
Welcome back buddy! So lovely to see you and the piggies again :love:

Thanks! Now if only we could get Coco back on the forum again, she's very anti social and won't come out for a photo.

She is really chillin! What a curley cutie; looks like she partied hard and fell over. Lucky girl!

I think she was too tired to move after doing her morning zoomies but thought she might be able to do one more round and could only get one leg motivated. You can just see Coco in the left hand corner showing everyone what chillin really looks like but that's about all we'll ever see of Coco in a photo this year lol.

Back