• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm doing a sponsor walk TOMORROW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

I'm doing a sponsored walk again!

Hopefully won’t get lost this year. I will be doing the 5 mile one.

Any sponsors will be greatly welcome. Just let me know.

Here are the details if anyone wants to join me and my mum.

CAT WALK 2006
(www.andovercats.org.uk) Andover & District Cats Protection

4th June 2006

Please come along and join us and make it an enjoyable and successful day.

Walks will start from 10.30 am at Hurstbourne Tarrant and finish in the same place. Refreshments will be available after the walk.

There will be two routes - 3 miles and 5 miles - depending on how energetic you are feeling. Maps and directions will be provided at the start.

The Walks will be on tracks and field paths, with the minimum of road walking. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.

You can walk, jog, run or go at any pace you like! Dogs are very welcome and there will be special prizes for every dog who "Walks for the Cats!"

Entry is £5 pounds per person, except it is free for children under 12.

Fees are payable on the day.

All the money raised will go to help the stray and unwanted cats and kittens of the area.

Bye 4 Now

Michele​
;D

Re: I'm doing a sponsor walk!!

Good luck with that. I hope it goes well.
If our financial situation improves in the next few days I'll sponser you but at the moment we are pretty penniless.

Must be an April thing, our house is like that too until the end of next week,

Good luck Michele ;D

Same here! Good to know we're all in the same boat ;D

Good luck Michele

Hi guys,

I'm doing my sponsored walk tomorrow. If anyone would like to sponsor me just let me know. I will accept cash or cheque throught he post or PAYPAL or NOCHEX. All money goes to Andover & District Cats Protection. even if you only sponsor me 50 pence it all helps as that is about a tin of cat food which all helps.

I will sponsor you £5 for your walk. I'll send you a payment via Paypal if that is alright?

Ok, i'll send it now :) Anything to do with animals and i'll sponsor anybody lol

Bless you. Thank you again. I do this one every year. I will let everyone know how much I have raised on Sunday

I have sent you the money. I sent £10 instead :)

Good luck for tomorrow!

Thank you Kate(starshine) for your £5.00 donation.

Anyone else want to donate ?

I have now finished the walk and ended doing 8 miles instead of 5 miles. If I havent heard by 8pm tonight I will assume donations have finished. I will then let you know how much I personally raised.

Michele

The sum I personally raised for this event was

£107.30!!

My Mum also raised £25

not sure what the total figure was for all the walkers yet.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back