I'm glad we beat Ecuador.....but......

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godfrey

I'm glad we beat Ecuador because their national dish is roast guinea pig, but I've got more sympathy for them since I read the following comments from one of their top players.

“I can never remember a time as a child when I wasn’t hungry,†he said. His family drank from a river because “the water from the river was freeâ€.

We're pretty lucky to live in this Country, aren't we ?

B

blossom

yes i guess we should be grateful for that but i guess our little piggies are more grateful they live in this country lol ;D

G

gothchick1515

:( Makes us think doesnt it, its such a shame thats the case for many countries x

P

princessguinea

yea that is what i was saying on the other threads. its a shame that piggies are eaten but these countries are so poor that they have no choice. its really sad and I'm grateful everyday that i wasnt born in poverty.

Reaction score
we are spoilt for choice which is why we have such a high over weight country, but I wonder what would happen to me as I know i could never eat meat, maybe grass with a little ketchup, still I dont want an Ecadourian for a friend, would be wondering if they were eyeing up my piggys, just joking,

Status
Not open for further replies.