• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm Going To Have To Say Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

salembinx

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
unfortunatly through failing health and the cuts to people's benefits I'm going to have to bid a reluctlent bye to the forum. I've loved my time hear and will miss everyone dearly, had a brilliant time at the meet up at Birmingham meeting so many lovely people, and I also got four piggies from this forum. Needs a must my piggies come first and I thought I may have to find them new homes, but with a lot of cost cutting measures I will be keeping them. Thankfully. So the Internet has had to go along with lots of other things I will no longer have the things that have helped me from Monday. I include all you loveley piggy people who I looked on as friends, to chat to and get advice . Could start a political argument about all the cuts and stuff. But it is what it is ,and you just have to deal with it.
So thankyou to everyone I will miss you all. Wheeks from my boys , Murray, Darius, Boris Bjorn, Dylan and Sherman, the most important things to me. Good luck to everyone and enjoy your piggies! Lots of love hugs and kisses to everyone and their piggies.

Shirley. Xxxxxx

unfortunatly through failing health and the cuts to people's benefits I'm going to have to bid a reluctlent bye to the forum. I've loved my time hear and will miss everyone dearly, had a brilliant time at the meet up at Birmingham meeting so many lovely people, and I also got four piggies from this forum. Needs a must my piggies come first and I thought I may have to find them new homes, but with a lot of cost cutting measures I will be keeping them. Thankfully. So the Internet has had to go along with lots of other things I will no longer have the things that have helped me from Monday. I include all you loveley piggy people who I looked on as friends, to chat to and get advice . Could start a political argument about all the cuts and stuff. But it is what it is ,and you just have to deal with it.
So thankyou to everyone I will miss you all. Wheeks from my boys , Murray, Darius, Boris Bjorn, Dylan and Sherman, the most important things to me. Good luck to everyone and enjoy your piggies! Lots of love hugs and kisses to everyone and their piggies.

Shirley. Xxxxxx
Maybe I will be able to come back one day. Who knows xx

sorry to lose you, we'll still be here should your circumstances improve. ;)

So sorry you are leaving. You will be greatly missed, I hope things improve for you xx

Gutted to hear this. Was lovely to meet you at Birmingham. I hope things improve for you and remember you are welcome back to your online friends anytime you can get access.

The cuts are hitting people hard and it is most unfair, but that is for another discussion.....

Love to your boys and yourself, take care

Lee
x x

Please don't lose hope, we will be here whenever you are able to pop by. Working in the field I do I know the sad state of affairs and will probably be redundant next year due to no funding. Chin up, it can only get better

You can get free internet time at the library, if you can get to one...

I'm so sorry you have had to make some sacrifices, this government have a lot to answer for. Am happy for you that you can keep your boys though. It was lovely to meet you in Birmingham, look after yourself and I hope to see you again some day when your circumstances improve.

Aw Shirley, so sorry to hear this. The govt really couldn't give a flying fig about people reliant on benefit income:no:. If ever you need help with Dylan and Sherman please give me a ring on 01492 573208. Happy to help. You take care. Tons of cuddles for all your piggies. I really hope your situation changes for the better and you can get back to the forum. Xxxxx

Ahhh very sorry to see you go... I've been hit by the DWP a couple of times but beat them in appeals, I'm just waiting for them to start on me again. Also this UC they've bought in isn't helping larger families :/

I'm so sad to hear this :( Looks after yourself, please be safe, we are always here when you are able to come home! x

I have just shed a tear reading this, I'll really miss you Shirley, I'm hoping you'll come to a meet again sometime xx

Oh I'm so sorry to hear your plight :bye:
Take care of yourself and the boys too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope you can somehow stay in touch with someone close by you?
Hugs and I also hope you have a speedy recovery xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this :( you'll be sadly missed :( It was lovely to meet you at brum. I hope you are still able to pop on occasionally! x

Shirley, I'm so sorry to read this. Was great to meet you in Birmingham, and I'm still lusting after your piggy bag. if you decide to make and sell fab piggy bags please bear us in mind. I hope you'll still be able to pop on here occasionally - as others have said you can get a free hour in libraries (if you can find one open after all the cuts). It's awful trying to balance the budget each week as things get more expensive. Huge hugs and stay in touch x

Nooo! :( I've only just seen this and am so sorry that circumstances are conspiring against you. It was fantastic to meet you in Brum and I hope things improve for you soon. Take care xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back