• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm Going to see Darren Hayes Tonight, Yipeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claire

Hi Everyone

I'm going to see Darren Hayes tonight at the Royal Concert Hall in Nottingham, I'm so exited.

I'm going with my dad as Matt doesn't really like Darren Hayes.

This is my birthday pressie from my dad too, i have to figure out directions now though lol

Love
Claire
x

Oh wow, I wondered when it was you were going.

I wanted to go, but had problems with money lately and that it was in Nottingham! We haven't got transport as yet. We could've gone by train, but all day and night without going to the loo for me! Err, no way! ;D

Let us know how it goes. Pretty sure theres a few fans here!

xx

Hope you have a lovely time, I thought it was bad enough driving from London to Nottingham on Saturday, but doing it from Lincoln? :o :o

No I went to the Arena at the National Ice Centre to see WWE Raw

*runs off to go and Google up a map* :o ?

So it is.... I had this thing in my head that it was somewhere completely different :D Somewhere down Norfolk kind of way.

Just humour me people ;D :o :o :o

lol its ok, you got me worried for a sec though ;D :D

I'm really exited now as i have loved Darren Hayes for years and we have the same surname lol

After today I'm gonna have to relax, i can't take all this exitement ;D

I'm not so sure, cos I wasn't allowed once. There are photos you can buy, that's how they make their money.

Of course, it might've change completely now.

Gosh what a show ;D :D

He came on at 9 and didn't go off srage until 10:45, he was fab and we had a great view.

He looked gorgeous and he sang lots of Savage Garden and finished off with my favourite So Beautiful.

What a great night ;D :D

It sounds like you had a really good time! Am so jealous!

Did you manage to take photos?

I could only take photos on my phone and they didn't come out very good.

That's evil. Video cameras I could understand but normal cameras? Where's the harm?

But it's a way to make money for them - copyright or similar too I guess!

I mean, if Darren decided to strip and you took a photo, the papers would pay you loads for it! LOL

Yeah some people did have cameras but i have been told not to use mine in the past so i didn't bother taking it.

Fab show though ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back