• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm gona be a copper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, just passed my assessment/fitness for the police specials. YAY. Training in new year hopefully. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wow congrats! it is something that my sister has always wanted to do. Well done

Congratulations!

I went thru a phase of considering this but have stuck to teaching/support!

Those fitness tests are tough - well done!

Thanks all. It's the best(early) x-mas pressent i could've asked for.
I'm sooo glad it's over. I feel mentaly and physically drained now.

It'l be one night(4hrs) a week with the occasional weekend for 17 weeks. That includes learning about the law and everything we need to know. Weekend is mostly defence training i believe.

really really pleased for you - my cousin has just got in as well and he's mega chuffed!

Good luck! :)

Trace x

Congratulations, well done, hope you enjoy your training. :)
I've some friends that two of their sons are already cops, but now the other two want to be :o

Congrats, you have done well.

My father is a serving officer, he is due to retire in a year after serving 30 years. Don't let me put you off, but he, and almost all of his colleques hate their jobs. The police force is not what it used to be years ago. Now it is a business.....and if you are not out there giving tickets etc, then you don't get certain bonus's...and the seargent wants to know what the hell you have been up to. No wonder the public don't like police anymore. I wanted to follow my dads steps and join, then after the 2 years probabtion, go onto dogs, but my hearing what my dad and his friends tell me, I completly changed my mind.

my hubby was a special for over 10 years and was voted Hampshire specail of the year in 2002 he left shortly after to train to be a driving instructor, he was originally a special in Essex but transferred to Hampshire (and Isle of wight) when we moved, my brother did the same , good luck you will be needing it ;D ;D ;D Mick use to come home with bruises from defence training and quickcuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back