• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm having a baby, of the human variety ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Delighted to say that Jon and I are expecting our first baby in July :)

First 13 weeks have not been a huge amount of fun, but I think things are getting better now.

I am concentrating on rehoming the current rescue piggies over the next few months to make the workload more manageable before I get too huge. The long term / sponsor piggies will of course remain here.

Hoping the baby will cope growing up with all the dogs, cats and guineas!

Sophie
X

Wow, congratulations. Very excited for you. Wishing you all the best for the pregnancy and the future. x

Congratulations! What lovely news :) Wishing you all the best x

Omg omg omg omg! babies! Yay *hugs you lots* oh oh* but genetely because of the baby* yay oh, I do love babies. Are you going to have a baby shower? are you going to know the sex? Have you picked names out? Ohhh, can you do a baby diary online, with picccies of your bump and your journey? Ohhhh...oohhh :D Can I be a babysitter? I'm not a psycho with a knife :D I love babies....*pokes husband* xox

Aww, yay! That's great news. Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you :(|). X

What lovely news, congratulations! We had loads of animals while I was expecting and still have now, you will manage fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back