• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm ill

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

just been to see the dr and i got tonsilites never had it b4 I'm so bored i want to go out and get my piggies out but better not go near them

Aww i'm sorry, that's horrid, makes you feel really ill :(
But i'm sure your piggies will be ok, for one thing they don't have tonsils :o

Hope I've made you smile Kell!
Bev x x

lol i can have them out yayyyyyy I'm gonna go get them when the kids calm down, there still abit scared of my kids lol bit too loud for my little ladys,

[color]Hop your fling bttr soon. Hav't ha tonsilitus in a long long tim!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had tonsilitus and it's awful.

Hope that you are feeling better soon

Love

Claire
x

I've never had it but I know it can be gruesome. Hope you feel better soon.
x

thankyou everyone I'm drugged up now lol cant feel anything lol

ouch that must hurt, I hate even having a sore throat... even though it hurts isnt it a great excuse to eat lots of ice cream? mmmmmmm ben and jerrys

yep it does it was strange though the whole of my left side of my face hurt but nothing on my right

Ooh tonsillitis is yukky - I know how run down it makes you feel. I really hope you start to feel better soon.

Alex and the 5Bs x

I've heard that tonsillitus can be very painful :( I hope you are feeling a bit better today. Me and the piggies wish you a very speedy recovery. ((((((((((( HUGE COMFORTING HUGS )))))))))))))) to you.

thankyou i am feeling good at the moment its when the painkillers start to wear off and you cant have anymore for another few hours it gets quite painful, i feel like i been in the boxing ring with mike tyson

:-\ That doesn't sound good at all. ((((((((((( MORE HEALING HUGS )))))))))) your way :)

Bad luck to feel so bad - hope you are beginning to feel better - every day takes you nearer to being well!

i hope you feel better soon, Gem is at home not feeling well, i hope that she hasnt got the lurgy :-\

I'm feelin so much better no pain its great you forget what normal feels like when your in that much pain

I'm not feeling very well today, but i am in work trying to battle through, dont know how long i will last, just feel like my nose is about to explode. :-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back