I'm in pain yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
2 nights ago my right ankle gave me such pain for no reason I cried and yesterday it was sore and weak, Today I cant walk on the thing, its so painful, I managed to limp down to the pig shed to open them up etc, but am now resting it, I have'nt twisted it or anything, maybe its something to do with my MS, or arthritis, but it is so painful, last week it was my back now this I'm getting pretty fed up with it all , luckly I cleaned my babys out yesterday, dont think I could have managed it today. :'(

D

DebbieR

You're not having much luck lately are you? Poor you. I hope it gets better very soon
xx

michellemuffin

Reaction score
well I've read my magazines and paper did a bit of ironing and gentle housework, and am now bored but lucky me the kids are due home now and as they are getting to "that age" they argue none stop, Josh is 13 this december and carrie anne is 11 in july, so both hormonal ugh, just glad its the last of the 5 of them to go through it, but they argue terribly, and she can be really spiteful which is so unlike her.

Status
Not open for further replies.