• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm In The Rabbits Bad Books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossHogg

Owner
Owner
Reaction score
We have our daughter's staffy Ruby staying with us for a few days whilst the family are having a short break, Ruby has a history of chasing small furry things, so usually I'm on tenterhooks in case the little moo gets out into the garden whilst the rabbits are out. I've re-jigged the piggies run so the rabbits are now safely confined to camp for a few days until Ruby goes home. To see the bad looks I'm getting off them, you think I'd locked them in their hutch all day - they've still got a lot more space than some bunnies! ;)

Colditz.jpg

I would reply, but I am off to call the rabbit abuse hotline.
Look at that teeny tiny, gorgeously sunlit, open space.
You should be ashamed of yourself BossHogg - those poor little rabbits.

I'm sure I heard them talking about Tom, Dick or Harry and mounds of soil have started appearing in the corner of the compound. I shall have to monitor them at roll call - Ve haf vays ov making vem talk! :lol!:

and when they're standing on the platform at the local train station, I can wish them good luck!

The youngsters on the forum are probably going WTF are they talking about! As long as Ronnie doesn't try to jump the border, I mean boundary fence on a motorbike! :lol!:
Or if he does (and who could blame him), then please make sure you post photos.
We all love a happy ending.

Is that what it is, I thought it was Mary doing her Irish dancing to pass the time! :lol!:

Now that normal service has been resumed, I've just been screamed at by MrsHogg, Ronnie has just attacked next doors cat and savaged it! :D

I've just had to throw a big clump of fur over the fence and take another big clump of fur out of killer's mouth! :lol!:

Now that normal service has been resumed, I've just been screamed at by MrsHogg, Ronnie has just attacked next doors cat and savaged it! :D

I've just had to throw a big clump of fur over the fence and take another big clump of fur out of killer's mouth! :lol!:

I must get a Bunny it they keep cats out of the garden !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back