• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm leaving the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

For the whole of next week.... GOTCHA lol yeah like you lot get rid of me that easily mwhahaha.

I'm off to Clovelly in Devon next week leaving Saturday 1st thing with my mum, dad, sister Abbie and her friend Tanya, I'm really excited because I love getting away and since I was a child (which wasnt that long ago actually lol) we have gone to caravan holidays and we get to go to one again YAY YAY YAY! last year we went to a chalet and the year before we went to Zakynthos which i hated because there was loads of people there!

its the big clean out of Zubin and Eddie and Harry tomorrow they are off to my Nans Thursday night i keep crying when i think about it because i hate leaving them, I'm sure my nan will look after them well though i trust my nan I'm closer to her than i am my mum lol, then on thursday night its the hutch clean out with Punkin and Flica and Bobbin which is back bracking because their hutches are so long! they go to my uncle daves on friday night i hate coming home and seeing the shed empty and my room with no piggies it makes me all sad and bored lol, but i know ill see them soon and i will ring my nan at least once to check theyre ok

then Saturday my dad will have us up at oh about 5 he hates traffic so he likes to get up early but its good because ive done it since i was little so its all part of the fun for me though my sister doesnt like it so much lol ill try get a pic of her at 5am you will all laugh!

I'm always the most awake along with my daddy though he wont talk much he concentrates too much when he drives but he bought me a new purple thats right PURPLE mp3 today to keep me quiet though ill be singing so that wont work mwhahah! if we leave at 6 then we should be there by oh 9/10 which is fabby dabby because its my nans caravan we already have the key yay! then its off to the pool with my sis and tanny whos like my sis cos she practically lives here since her mum died 8 years ago the one thing I'm not looking forward too is sleeping in a air bed/sleeping bag thing there is just 3 beds in the caravan a double and two singles but i dont care because were going on holiday YAY!

anyways I'm off to bed college in the AM 2 more days to go YAY!!! hope you all can cope without me lol ill try and get to a cyber cafe if they have one ciao! x

You almost got me then Verity! ;)

Have a great holiday and most of all enjoy yourself which is the main thing! ;D

Clare xx

Yeah, I thought why is she going ?

Have a great time ;D

Have a super time! ;D

I will be away for three weeks later with no computer - eeeek!

You almost got me too ;D

Have a lovely holiday and enjoy yourself.

Verity! You nearly gave me a heart attack ;D

You're so lucky to be going on holiday. You'll have a fab time. I'm so jealous. I love Devon. ;D

I'm so jealous I remember as a child driving down to Devon (BEER) during the night and a caravan holiday, with all of my afmily we had about 4 caravans between us all nan and grandad came on the train, I adore Devon and if we had'nt moved to the Isle of wight we would have gone to Devon instead, have had some holidays recently there and its still brilliant, you have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself, you lucky thing I'm so green,we are off to Butlins for a long weekend in Bognor in sept with loads of friends and a carribean cruise in march, but Devon sounds just as good to me ;D

ha ha! you almost got me! i thought i was gonna have to get a ticket over there and kick some ass! :D

Almost got me too lovey - I was thinking 'oh no, I'm gonna need to slap someone!' LOL

Even though you told me last week, I forgot lovey! Sorry.. Aww, course you'll miss the boys, take loads of photos on your phone for a reminder!

I've got all my lot on my phone too! LOL

Have a wonderful time love! Catch you soon

x

Aww didnt realsie you would all miss me so much if i left, I love caravan holidays it reminds me of being little I'm definatly taking my kids on caravan holidays when I'm older more for me though lol! i cant wait I'm well in need of a rest I'm so tired! x

Lucinda said:
Have a super time! ;D

I will be away for three weeks later with no computer - eeeek!

Where you off to lovey for 3 weeks? South Africa? ;D.. No computer - aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh :o

I daren't get the lap top in the internet as I would run up such a huge bill ;D

Oh lol cool, I thought you where on the hunt for the perfect South African vet to marry lol x

The perfect South African vet is in Barnet - no need to spend all that money on air fare. I'll even make you a cup of tea if you pop in on the way ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back