• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm new too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gem x

Better introduce myself.....

I'm Gem, 19, have far too many animals ;D Currently I have 13 Rabbits, 2 Guinea Pigs, 2 Rats, 2 Cats, 2 Dogs and 2 Fish.

Rosie pig is a White Texel cross (I think :-\) and Razzle is a black self with a few ginger markings, Razz isn't neutered yet so he lives in the cage next door to Roz

I think thats everything :D

Hello Gem

Warm welcome to the forum from me too :). Its great to see you on here everyone is so nice.

You will have to post some pics of your lovely animals, would love to see them.

Deb x

P.S ...you can never have too many animals. :)

Hi Gem,

Welcome to The Guinea Pig Forum.

As Deb said, you can never have too many animals lol. I currently have 26 guinea pigs and a house rabbit and I still don't think thats enough lol (won't be getting anymore pigs though - think I am at my limit lol)

Please feel free to post the pics of your animals on the Photo Gallery.

Look foward to seeing you around the forum. anim

Welcome!

Lovely to see another new face!

As the others have said - you can never have too many animals so I'm sure you will fit in really well here!

Hello Gem *waves*

Nice to see you onboard this forum, and a warm welcome!

Clare xx

Welcome to the forum! :)

I currently have 11 piggies, 3 giant african lands snails, a cat and a load of fish! :D

I'm new on here as well today - hello ;D

I own 1 piggy but soon to be 3 8) collect my 2 girls on Saturday!

I also have 2 aquariums - one cold, one tropical and 2 gorgeous cocker spaniels

We have had 11 new members today so lots of new people :) Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! anim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back