• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm of on my hols tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

its finally here! dropping the kids of at there nannas tonight. then of tomorrow morning at 4:30 flight is at 8:45am going to stansted and thats only 45 minutes away but want to leave in plenty of time incase of accidents, I'm so excited a week in majorca no kids to look after,

yes defintely, i can drink and not think lol
i can just lay there and do nothing rather than running about the beach after kids, eat when i feel like eating not when it turns 5 and think oh the kids need feeding lol
stay out to the early morning lol

And I give it 23 hrs before you start thinking,,,,, I miss them :( LOL

Have a lovely rest ;D

I'm sure i will but will enjoy the freedom
if i keep busy doing things going on excursions i think i will be ok, but if i just lay there on the beach which i dont like doing anyway to boring, if i do that then i will start thinking too much lol then i will really miss them

oh I would love to go back to croatia its so beautiful we went last year

it is beautiful and very relaxing the water is just so clean and clear, but its not really the place to go if your into clubs and parties etc

not really into the clubbing thing while we are away will probably eat our meal find nice spanish entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back