• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm on my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

hiya I'm in my car on my way to devon yay we left at 7 and in really tired we are just past wool in dorset in so excited thoug i was rather depressed when i left ed zub and harry last night though harry loved all the attention he got from my nan ill miss them loads this week anyway speak to you all soon my mobiles battery is low x

hiya all in the caravan now its rainin and cold but my nans caravan is lovely very posh lol talk to your all soon x

Hiya, It was ok i suppose i loved it but my sister totally ruined it for us she has major anger issues and she is spoilt if she wants something she doesnt stop till she gets it and she screamed to go home on tuesday and didnt stop till we left early friday! but yeah was ok i have picies back nad we have just got a scanner from ebay so when we get it all set up there will be tonnes of piccies and finaly some clear pics of my boys! and me ! x

Yeah i suppose it was ok, will be uploading piccies soon yay! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back