• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm really upset today

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's married to a little fairy princess. One of those tiny compact people that could fit in your pocket. But she is pure poison. He used to be a really nice person till he hooked up with her. Sensitive and sympathetic towards people you know. But now he's so far up his own arse it's hard to tell the top from the toe. I call them John and Yoko ;D

LMAO

my mum told me off for saying that I was fat! LOL compared to her matchstick 14, I'm that ickle hippo! ;)

Kelly you are not a hippo. Now I'm telling you off. Stop being so horrible about yourself. You're lovely :D

Head and shoulders? So you can't be a hippo. I couldn't even put it over my head ;D

I hope you feel better soon! ((hugs))
Regarding size - I'm not exactly skinny (I wish I was!) and have a fat face (so I have been told but someone who is 40 :o)so I don't like the way I am, but now I am trying to feel it's not your size that matters but who you are.
Clare x

Oh yeah, I agree with that totally! It's more to do with ignorant people who think just cos your big, you are lazy and eat cream cakes allday!

Ok, I eat chocolate, but love my fruit and veg too.

I wouldn't be me if I was thin!

That could be anything Debbie from Physiology ive learnt that ligaments and tendons can do that. my doctors are the same i have very odd heart palipitations but just tell me I'm imagining it and if i loose weight it will go away, hope you feel better soon

Thanks Verity.

I told my doctor a joke once that he didn't find amusing. What is the difference between God and doctors? God doesn't think he's a doctor
;D ;D

ha ha ha! that was funny!
i think he needs to purchase a sense of humor :)

He needs to purchase a riot shield if he tries to patronise me again ;D

I was talking to him one time and he kept talking over me. In the end I shouted "I'M TALKING!". That shut him up ;D

lol, i think that larger ladies/women/girls are much more fun to be around, i used to go out with a girl who was thin and she thought she was Gods gift, and i dont find that attractive.

i like someone who can make me laugh and who likes me for me,.

I'm not a small person but I'm not large, but i know I'm not the most attractive person in the world, but i like to make people laugh.

i hope i make sense, i have been out on site this morning and cant be bothered with work this afternoon.

haha

Stupot

LOL Debbie love, that was funny!

My doctors are always like that too. I went in once cos I was having violent and painful spasms in my legs, he also said that losing weight would help - :o Tell me how? It had nothing to do with them!

Cheeky gits they are.. they always mention it and I just say 'whatever'. How can you do more exercise when it's only your arms that work? They never realise I have to rely on people often.

Grrrr...

Stu - you sound like my hubby.. he loves me for me and liked bigger girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back