I'm so pleased!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I am sooooo happy. I got a B in my Jan exam in AS Level Sociology. I got the result today as I only did one of the modules which I would thought would pull my overall grade from a U to an E but it has pulled up my overall grade to a D. I really can't believe it! When I was at Rugby Coll last year everybody did bad in Sociology cos the teacher never turned up so a lot of people got U's. I was going to resit two modules but then only decided to do one as I was only four marks off an E. I somehow managed to pull it up to a D though. :) This is what I got in each module...

June 05 - Coursework - B
Jan 06 - Family Module - B
June 05 - Education Module - U

The U is why I got a D overall because it has pulled my grade right down. I am just happy though because I have now two AS Levels - C in Law and D in Sociology. I know I could redo that Education Module but there is no point. I am happy with a D because that is really good at AS Level and I am hoping to do a diploma in childcare at the nursery which will be able to get me into uni to do teaching eventually!

M

Michele

Fantastic news. well done.

You will have to celebrate when you are better

Michele

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Thanks - I was going to tell you all I was expecting an AS grade today but was worried to say anything incase I had done badly. I was 8 marks off an A :)

Status
Not open for further replies.