I'm so sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

I know it seems like I've fallen off the face of the earth recently and I'm terribly sorry. My favorite aunt was in a bad car accident. Her brain is bleeding among other things that while bad are not as bad as a bleeding brain. On top of that I'm not liking the way Kagome is feeling. I'm hoping I'm just paranoid and she's not pregnant. I'm trying to figure out how to go about a C-Section if she has to have one done. I can't wait until she goes into labor and take her because the vet is an hour away and I'm worried if I just have her boarded there she'll give birth at night or on the weekend when noone is there to help. I'm thinking the best thing may be to take her in at 68 days and have it done (unless there is trouble and she goes into labor before then). That way while the pups may be a little bit premature at least everyone, including mom, will have a chance at survival. With all this stuff going on, I haven't felt much like messing with forums. I'll try to check in a bit more often, but until my aunt is stable I'm not sure how often that will be. We may be going up there soon and then I won't have a connection while I'm there. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon and I can be back more. I really miss talking to everyone I just haven't been of the mindset to do so recently. I am still around though and haven't forgotten you guys.

-kkat

PS
And there's still been no sign of Ashley.

bevs

Reaction score
Oh dear i'm sorry Kat, not surprised you haven't had the time or inclination to come on :( Will keep your aunt in my thoughts, hope she starts to improve soon. x x

C

claire

So sorry to hear about your aunt Kat, and i hope everything goes okay with Kagome.

I'm thinking of you.

Love
Claire
x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
So very sorry to hear this Kat.. Don't worry about not coming on love..

You're in my thoughts.

xx Mrs Player xx

K

kaoskat

My aunt is getting worse. My mom and I will be leaving as soon as I get the cages cleaned and I don't know when I'll be back. Please say a prayer for my aunt and the young man who hit her. He didn't mean to hurt anyone he was just going too fast and couldn't stop in time. He's been calling the hospital checking on her constantly so I know he's suffering too right now. Thank you everyone for understanding. I'll be back as soon as I can.

-kkat

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Dear Lord

Dear Lord I'm sending extra prayers today
Dear Lord please hear me as I pray

'Cause you can heal I know you can
I'm praying for you to send your healing hand

To touch some one today
Some one needs you as I pray

Some one looks above to you
I know you're there for them too

xx Mrs Player xx

P

princessguinea

i hope all turns out okay..your in my thoughts and prayers...

C

Caroline

I hope all goes well for your aunt. Sorry this is such a rotten time for you and your family.
Love to you and your mother, Caroline x

K

kaoskat

I'm back. My aunt is doing better and was able to go home today. She's still got quite alot of healing to do but it looks like she's going to be ok.

-kkat

bevs

Reaction score
Glad for you and your family Kat :) x x

Status
Not open for further replies.