• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

COVID-19 In lockdown again. Ridiculous!

Around here, it’s the Asian communities who are more at risk. I take it it’s the same around you too? It’s Eid so they are all mixing in each other’s homes. And I’m not being racist, they’ve even said it on the news.

But a wedding of 250 people isn’t good at all 🤦‍♀️ x
Blackburn is a 75% Asian . . Town. . . Not a place I visit now . . I feel threatened . . My nearest town is Great Harwood so shopping there..

I live about 15 miles from Blackburn the place should been lockdown before Leicester was.
The area and councils will only take direct orders off religious leaders. . Not government . . I'm not havin a a go as fear of getting told off . . But I'm being Factual and can be confirmed if you look at news.
. 6 weeks ago a wedding took place 100% against guidelines 250 guests attended and the ceremony was conducted by a "man" who has Corvid .
250 people . . Blackburn hospital is full .
I respect what most people are doing to basically at times to keep alive. . But that was wrong and nothing was done about it .
It's Covid, not corvid. Corvid is the crow family. ;)

Kirklees and Calderdale (where my family is from in Yorkshire) have just gone into lockdown too, no visiting other people's houses... which my daughter is quite pleased about as some friends from there who she doesnt really like were threatening to visit her this weekend! But it must be a big inconvenience for everyone affected, especially at such short notice...
Lucky for your daughter then 😉 x

Kirklees and Calderdale (where my family is from in Yorkshire) have just gone into lockdown too, no visiting other people's houses... which my daughter is quite pleased about as some friends from there who she doesnt really like were threatening to visit her this weekend! But it must be a big inconvenience for everyone affected, especially at such short notice...
Why doesn’t she just tell them to not come? Or not open the door? 😳 a bit pushy aren’t they!

Why doesn’t she just tell them to not come? Or not open the door? 😳 a bit pushy aren’t they!
My daughter is just too nice for her own good, always cooking big sunday lunches for people she doesnt really like, she says she's really enjoyed lockdown as a perfect excuse not to let people invite themselves round and take advantage! She's still cooking for everyone though, this week she's cooked then frozen 2 weeks worth of main meals for her gran to have when she gets out of hospital- cottage pie, spaghetti bolognaise, homemade soups, fish pie, all those old lady favourites :)

My daughter is just too nice for her own good, always cooking big sunday lunches for people she doesnt really like, she says she's really enjoyed lockdown as a perfect excuse not to let people invite themselves round and take advantage! She's still cooking for everyone though, this week she's cooked then frozen 2 weeks worth of main meals for her gran to have when she gets out of hospital- cottage pie, spaghetti bolognaise, homemade soups, fish pie, all those old lady favourites :)
Oh bless her. Hopefully lockdown will give her the impetus to cut back on contact with hose who she doesn’t like. Some people are obtuse when it comes to judging whether others are happy. It’s an ‘all about me’ mentality. 🤨

Aw, what a love!

Lovely people. We live in unusual times and the situation is worrying and guidelines confusing. Covid is messing our lives up but don’t let it beat you. Ive been on my own since lockdown ( not looking for sympathy) but I’m enjoying time with my piggies. I’ve discovered my artistic side, rediscovered my love of poetry and anything creative. If you have love in your life embrace it! Not a day goes by when I don’t feel sad and I expect most people feel the same but perseverance will prevail .

Lovely people. We live in unusual times and the situation is worrying and guidelines confusing. Covid is messing our lives up but don’t let it beat you. Ive been on my own since lockdown ( not looking for sympathy) but I’m enjoying time with my piggies. I’ve discovered my artistic side, rediscovered my love of poetry and anything creative. If you have love in your life embrace it! Not a day goes by when I don’t feel sad and I expect most people feel the same but perseverance will prevail .
You are right. . I watch lots great films the old classics 1950s to 1960s. . Not everyones cup of tea . . :hmm:

Totally off topic but I used to work with someone who's nickname was Catweazle as he looked just like a bald version!🤣:eek:

:btt:
I know this is weird but is he single with a toad 😉🤪🤣

It is a worrying time...
I wear my mask even though before coronavirus I think it was used by the dark side

Had a nosebleed while wearing my mask in a shop today :yikes: - not a pleasant experience!

Back