In my defence...

Lorcan

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I'm gonna blame stress. Something about having to go to Tesco this morning (which went fine apart from the bag of chocolate bites that decided to leap off the shelf and try to land in the trolley...sorry, bag of chocolate, but I don't like Cadbury >.>), plus the sofa's being moved tomorrow and I have nowhere to put anything to move anything so I can get the sofa moved out. If that sentence made sense, good. If it didn't, welcome to my 23:23 panic.

So I went to Amazon because I've neglected many things and that means I really need new saucepans, kitchen utensils, washing up bowl...so how did I end up looking at snarky t-shirts again? I know I bought them because they're great and all but I don't actually know what the link is between the two.

I need a stiff drink. And for it not to be so warm that I'm sitting here with the windows open with just a t-shirt and underwear on and i'm STILL too feckin warm.

Lorcan

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Tell me you've at least not got the heating on like this building does? Everyone else keeps complaining it's cold at 2am and I'm like...it's meant to be? IT'S 2AM IN THE MORNING. Why would you need your heating on in bed?!

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No heating on at all, the only heater on at the moment is in the piggy shed, that's on a thermostat to keep the temperature constant.

Lorcan

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
See, that makes sense. It makes perfect sense. Feel like heading this direction and knocking some sense into this lot? I'm not made for this sort of heat. I have the heating in my flat turned off because it's really not worth having it on, and it's been off that long at this point I guarantee none of the radiators will be working by the time I move out.

On the bright side, I've already managed to empty one ice pack onto the sofa. I should probably sleep.