in the office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
well, here I am in my office again. Nothing exciting to report, just thought I would start a new thread! Who else is sneaking a look at the forum whilst at work?

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Not me! ;)

Mike's watching rugby on dvd (*groan* how boring) and is soon to be getting ready for work, and I'm just doing a couple of me crafty spoons and have some little easter chicks so gonna put them on.. Other than that I'm looking at the forum and a baby one while sending emails!

Mrs Player xx

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
oh ! There is an INCIDENT here which I have got involved in. I had to lie to cover one of the anaesthetists (who is a friend of mine outside the hosp). Now she is really upset because of the situation that made me lie and looks like she is going to make a lot of noise to the Dept chairman who I don't like, and therefore I will be implicated because I lied. Help!

D

DebbieR

Oh dear Lucinda that does sound like a sticky situation. You have to be really careful not to dig yourself into a bigger hole. Answer any questions you can with "I don't know".

Yes I am sneaking a peek while I'm at work. You have to don't you? ;D

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
oh Gosh Lucinda! No idea love, can't the one who got you to lie just keep quiet and forget it all?

Hope things turn out ok

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.