• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Info on ectoparasites..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie_jo3213

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm writing revision notes at the moment on rabbit and small rodent dermatology (mites, lice, skin diseases and everything), and just wondered if I wrote up some of the common G.P skin disease and posted it on here, would this be of use to anyone?

I would probably include pictures, discriptions, treatments, preventions, differentials etc..

Has this already been done? Would it be useful?

Thanks.
Ellie
:)

Goggle's Mum

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh goodness, yes please! I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out what's wrong with poor old Goggle's skin at the moment, and would love to read something reliable...

ellie_jo3213

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I will get on to it tomorrow after my lectures finish. :D

Can I ask whats wrong with your pigs skin? (Havent been on the forum for weeks so have no idea whats going on!)

ellie_jo3213

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ok, I'm onto page 5 of skin diseases on Word! is there a word limit on the posts here?
have just got some lice to do then I'm finished. ive been looking for pictures on the internets but its a bit hard to get some good ones, so might send out a plea for some peoples skin disease pictures on here and permission to use them!

maybe this might become a sticky..

Status
Not open for further replies.