Inside my small living room

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought I would give everyone an idea of what my living room is like. It's small and has a budgie, 3 gerbils, a dwarf hamster and two piggies. There is barely room for us :)) You can see how close to the telly the cages are.

IMGP1589.jpg

IMGP1588.jpg

IMGP1586.jpg

Reaction score
Aw that's lovely. I've got my four piggies in my living room too,i love having them in here. My OH keeps trying to persuade me to put them in the spare room rolleyes but we really do have quite a big living room....perhaps even room for more now I've seen yours :))

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wow your living room is amazing! :)) I am very jelous! :))

I have just shown this to my OH, and told him when we move into our flat next year this is what our living room is going to look like this was his expression: rolleyes "well as long as i can have a room for my game consoles thats fine with me!"
Yay! :)

Veganlove

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It looks lovely - all snug and cozy :)

what kind of cage is that tank/cage combo that you have?

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wow your living room is amazing! :)) I am very jelous! :))

I have just shown this to my OH, and told him when we move into our flat next year this is what our living room is going to look like this was his expression: rolleyes "well as long as i can have a room for my game consoles thats fine with me!"
Yay! :)

I'm glad you like it :) It can look a bit cluttered at times with being so small. I don't think non animal lovers would appreciate it :))

Castaway

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ah, that's lovely Sandra! Only have Griff & Malcolm in the living room, but they have a biiiiiiiiig cage. No room for a telly, but who needs one when you've got such cuties for entertainment! :(|)

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i like how you've got ONE non-pet zone with your pictures, etc... it looks a bit like a shrine, too sacred to have animal paraphernealia on it. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.