Introduce all your pets :)

Emx93

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Thought it might be nice to have a thread of everyone's furry/scaly babies :)

I have 2 cats, babybelle is 15 and was adopted almost a year ago πŸ’– I don't have favourites as such but I have the most amazing bond with this sweet girl she really is my little bestie she sleeps in my bed and actually helps me sleep πŸ’– Effie is 11months old today, she's absolutely crazy and wild and loves her freedom but is very sweet when she wants to be πŸ’–
Callie my dog is also 11 months, also crazy πŸ€ͺ likes to lick people, be off lead and likes to eat everything she shouldn't--especially πŸ’© 🀣🀣🀣 Effie is her bestie!
Pebble is a hermanns tortoise who just turned 1! Gender unknown as they can't be sexed till 5! Loves eating especially plantain and mallow and zooming around the enclosure (torts move a lot faster than you think!)
Maple is a Syrian hamster and the only boy of the house (unless pebble turns out to be a boy) 🀣 loves handling, free roam, his wheel and pretty much all food except cucumber which he won't touch but mealworms are his fave! He's so sweet and friendly you wouldn't believe he's a hamster 🐹 πŸ’–
I have six piggies! Fluffy, flower and caramel live together. Fluffy is 2 and a diva sometimes nicknamed sweet but psycho because she's a really lovely piggy she's just also a bit socially awkward and crazy 🀣 flower and caramel are 5m old sisters who joined us as babies to be fluffys new friends, they're just starting to come out of their shells and are very friendly and sweet (and also super cute!) Nugget, marshmallow and mal live together, nugget is also 2 and her and fluffy were my first ever pets. She's the friendliest most social piggy you'll ever meet but her and fluffy do not tolerate even seeing each other! She's boss piggy but also super friendly and will spend hours at the side of the cage with us πŸ’ž she's a real daddy's girl too! Marshmallow is one, lillies favourite pet and has the most beautiful eyes πŸ’– she's also the biggest piggy! Mal is 6 months and really cheeky and friendly πŸ’–
I also have a tank of tropical fish with platys, guppies, shrimp and a birstlenose πŸ’–
At rainbow bridge 🌈 I have our special forever cat Onslow who died of lymphoma far tooo soon just 4.5m after adoption and our forever piggy princess who was fluffys true bestie who died of an inoperable tumour just 8.5m after adoption. Miss them so much πŸ’–
Would love to see your pets!
pixlr_20200823152434123.jpgIMG_20190629_153338~2.jpgIMG_20200329_165417.jpg

Freela

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww, your Princess looks so much like one of my past favorite pigs, Linney!

Right now we have two pigs and two Syrian hamsters.

Here are the pigs, Hadley (agouti upper half) and Leela (white/red/brown), enjoying some lawn time at the cottage this summer:
1600103886841.png

Here's our long-haired Syrian hamster, Gwyn... I think she looks worried in this picture, she must have just woke up because her ears are crumpled!
1600103975922.png
And here's our short-haired Syrian hamster, Sumire:
1600104042497.png

Emx93

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Aww, your Princess looks so much like one of my past favorite pigs, Linney!

Right now we have two pigs and two Syrian hamsters.

Here are the pigs, Hadley (agouti upper half) and Leela (white/red/brown), enjoying some lawn time at the cottage this summer:
View attachment 153605

Here's our long-haired Syrian hamster, Gwyn... I think she looks worried in this picture, she must have just woke up because her ears are crumpled!
View attachment 153606
And here's our short-haired Syrian hamster, Sumire:
View attachment 153607
Beautiful furbies 😍😍😍