Introducing my Guinea Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Guinea Pig Forum. I thought that I would introduce my guinea pigs to you all.
I currently have 18 guinea pigs with more on the way. 14 of the guinea pigs live at my mums house and 4 live at my boyfriends house. Altogether I have 5 boars and 13 sows. The guinea pigs at my mum's house are called, (sows first :)) Crunchie, Hannah, Demon, Milly, Priya, Leah, Skye, Toffee, Poppet, and the boars are called Mr Tiggy, Joe, Ben, Badger and Jippi. At my boyfriends house he has 4 sows called, Rosie, Amber, Whiskers and Crater Head (temporary name lol). I will add photos of my guinea pigs to the photo gallery board.

Thanks for joining the Guinea Pig Forum.

Ellie
The Guinea Pig Forum Admin

K

Kellie

Wow I didn't know you had so many piggies Ellie! How lovely, I'm jealous :)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I'm sure you can eventually persuade your husband to have this many lol. If he won't let you, you should do the same as what my mum did and thats get rid of my dad lol

Ellie
TGPF Admin

K

Kellie

LOL, it's not my husband thats the prob, he now loves the pigs, its more of a laco of space :(, I only have a small 2 bedroom house and 2 kids so they take up a lot of room. It's not fair haha.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
lol. Oh right... glad its not the hubby! lol. Its quite good because I have my guinea pigs both at my mum's house and boyfriends. My mum has a four bedroomed house that she lives in by herself with the 13 guinea pigs and house rabbit and my boyfriend has a 2 bedroomed house so at his house we have a spare bedroom and a study room with nothing in. The guinea pigs at my boyfriend's house are currently living in the lounge!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
lol, hmmm... I think once Crater Head's babies are born that will be it. No-more guinea pigs for a while because we have far too many! lol

Ellie
TGPW Admin

C

cutecavy

Lol! I love all your guineas names, so cute. Just get rid of your husband kelz ;D

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
squeakypigs said:
lol, hmmm... I think once Crater Head's babies are born that will be it. No-more guinea pigs for a while because we have far too many! lol

Ellie
TGPW Admin
;D ;D Haven't we heard that one before, we'll see ;) ;) :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.