• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing my new Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snugglypig

Hi everyone

Thought I would introduce my new baby, I got him on Tuesday.
Buddy he has been called, he is 12 weeks old and a mini Jack Russell.
He has settled in really well.
I lost my Jasper 2 Easter's ago and Buddy will never replace him, but I miss so much having a dog that goes everywhere with me, as Jasper did.
Buster doesn't like the car much.

This is him sleeping in his bed
0611010019.jpg

with one of my daughters
0611010023.jpg

playing with Buster
0611010026.jpg

he is off fo jabs tomorrow

thanks karen

He is a real cutie and beats teenagers any day of the year

he will never fill Jaspers place :'(but will have quailities of his own I am sure , I think he wants to be a parrot he keeps heading for my shoulders to go too sleep,

He is a 1/3 of the size of Busters head, even the Persians are like giants to him :)
bless him

karen

OMG hes adorable. :)

He looks so tiny and cute. I bet he gets up to all kinds of mischief. :D

Love the pictures. They are brilliant.

Deb x

Hes is GORGEOUS I LOVE jack russelss. Mine is a jack russell X (but with what who knows!)

He's gorgeous. Suggested caption for the 3rd picture - "wow, why isn't mine that big?". Sorry, lowering the tone. He is absolutely beautiful. Nothing like cuddling a puppy.

ilovepiggies said:
Hes is GORGEOUS I LOVE jack russelss. Mine is a jack russell X (but with what who knows!)

Mine too, but judging by the length of his legs i'd say a giraffe ;D

Buddy is absolutely gorgeous, you're sure to have lots of fun with him

Thanks everyone.

yes he is a real cutie. Although he thinks he is a parrot as he climbs onto my shoulder and goes to sleep.

Kids love him and Buster is great with him

I am so looking forward to having a dog with me again where ever I go, as I had with jasper he was Staffie x whippet x JR don't ask but was the most loyal friend I could have had.

will post more piccies in a few weeks

karen

And piccies of Jasper too please, if you can, if you can't that's ok :)

OMG I want him!

He is soooooooooooo gorgeous!

You are really lucky! xx

Trace x

bev said:
And piccies of Jasper too please, if you can, if you can't that's ok :)

This could be hard as I don't think I have photo's that were on digital, I know photo's were put on a disc for storage will have a root through and see If there are any.
If not will photograph some piccies, jasper was a dog that when ever photo's were being taken of the kids he always managed to get in on the action
Bless him ;D

karen

ahhh bless him hes such a sweetie he wont ever replace jasper but will make another life long friend for you, when I lost muffin in 92 i was adament i had to have 2 dogs as one would never be enough, max and charlie were brothers and we lost charlie this past july max is old now 14 last month and is missing his brother still, but good luck with yours they look such a great pair loved the pics,

thanks Michellemuffin.

He is a real Gem and I am loving having him in the car with me when out and about just like Jasper did.

He has also taken a shine to our bed Just like someone else did

so he is having a good try

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back