• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:) I thought it was time I introduce myself.

My name is Ulrike, I'm 20 years old and originally from Germany - so if I have retarded spelling and grammar, you know why. Bear with me. I moved to the UK in Summer 2005 and now live in North Yorkshire - anyone else around from up here? I dont know that many people yet and it would be great to be able to meet up with someone from time to time who has guinea pigs aswell :)

I have three piggies, I introduced them in the photogallery. Two sows, Lily and Milka, and a boar, Marvin. I have piggies since summer 2004, before that I only had rabbits, and my sisters had dogs and cats, so I am relatively new to all this ?

I have a website aswell - not that much on it yet, I am working on that. Its odd how it was easier for me to put information about my pets on it than it is about myself. :) http://www.abnobas-gardenshed.co.uk

I am working as a care assistant for the council, and am living with my boyfriend Mike - planning on getting married next year :)

If you have any other questions about me, feel free to ask!

Lovely to meet you!

I'm Kate, I'm 26 and I live in Birmingham with my 8 piggies, 3 rats and ever changing foster animals! I used to live in Leeds though - whereabouts in Yorkshire are you?

Great website, welcome to the forum :D

Bev x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back