Introducing Rooney - and a big hello from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broley

Hello All :)

I am currently owned by a very charming and cuddly Boar called Rooney 8) We sadly lost his friend recently :'( Rooney won't be lonely much longer though ;) we pick up 2 new girls this week ;D they are both rescues from Thistle Cavies.

Rooney will live separate from his girls in a large divided C&C cage in my hall. Can't wait for the house to be filled with proper "wheeks" again ;D

Rooney aged 4.5 years

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Rooney is absolutely gorgeous!

Welcome to the forum - you and Rooney ;D

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Broley.

Rooney is gorgeous! Looks a bit like my guinea pig Rosie. Here is a picture for you...

Look forward to seeing pics of your two new girls from Thistles. Congrats on adopting them anim

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Another welcome!

You are very lucky to be having your girls from Thistle! I have 2 Thistle piggies (even though I live all the way down in Birmingham) and they are real stunners with such nice characters. Wendi puts a lot of work in to her pigs which is why they leave her so wonderful!

Rooney looks like a real character - I'm sure he will love having some ladies to chat to!

Reaction score
Hey I love the look of Rooney (much better than the real Rooney lol) bet he is a lovely little character. Congratulations on adopting two ladies from Thistle Cavies... and well doen for choosing to adopt rescues. Looking forwards to hearing about Ronnies ladies... is one called Coleen?

B

Broley

Barmy4boars said:
Looking forwards to hearing about Ronnies ladies... is one called Coleen?
One piggy seems far too dignified to even be associated with football ;D

starshine said:
You are very lucky to be having your girls from Thistle! I have 2 Thistle piggies (even though I live all the way down in Birmingham) and they are real stunners with such nice characters. Wendi puts a lot of work in to her pigs which is why they leave her so wonderful!
I was hoping to have 4 females from Wendi - but hubby has put his foot >:( I've only 2 days left to change his mind - I'm not holding out much hope :( This is my first time with sows though - have always kept a pair of boars until now.

Wendi is just fantastic - it's a lucky pig that lands at her door!

squeakypigs said:

Looks a bit like my guinea pig Rosie.

Yes they are very similar 8) Rosie is beautiful - such a shiny coat.

Thank you for all my welcomes 8)

Deb

Reaction score
Hi Broley

Welcome to the forum. Great to meet you. :)

I must say what a stunning piggie you have there, he is a very handsome chap. :)

Congratulations on your soon to be new piggies from Thistles. Will look forward to seeing the photos of them when they are settled in.

Deb x

Reaction score
welcome to the forum, totally agree your Rooney is much more handsome then the real one

Status
Not open for further replies.