• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is an additional emoji in the like bar possible?

JimmythePig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The love emoji that's there is great when gushing over beautiful piggies. But sometimes I want to use it to express support or when I find post particularly touching. The current emoji is a bit too playful to express that
Just wondering if it's possible to have a 2nd love emojie, even just a simple heart.
Thank you

The love emoji that's there is great when gushing over beautiful piggies. But sometimes I want to use it to express support or when I find post particularly touching. The current emoji is a bit too playful to express that
Just wondering if it's possible to have a 2nd love emojie, even just a simple heart.
Thank you
I use the emojis on my phone sometimes in response to posts . I’m not technical but if you have access to them maybe check it out 😁

I didnt know that was possible! Thanks.
I hope the feeling for another love emoji isn't just some wierd Canadian thing.:(

❤️ something like this, this is on my phone, you can actually post emojis from your phone keypad. 🤡🤓🥰🤭😷😎😹💔🌈

I shall have a look, I'm on night duty today, it will give me something to do when I'm sat beside the motorway at 2 in the morning, on my own, by myself, all alone, solitary, unwanted and unloved. :(
Aw boss shall I send Piggle round to sit on your lap and keep you company... or my old Mum maybe who likes a man in uniform and rings the police for a chat if she feels lonely? I think they are both free at 2am lol :)

Thank you
Good idea!

❤ something like this, this is on my phone, you can actually post emojis from your phone keypad. 🤡🤓🥰🤭😷😎😹💔🌈
I rarely use my computer for tgpf so I have access to all my phone's normal emojis too ♥️❤️💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💞🧡
There are these ones :hug: :luv::wub: that I assume those on computers can use?

Can you use them when liking a post too? That is what I was referring to. If you can, great!

I shall have a look, I'm on night duty today, it will give me something to do when I'm sat beside the motorway at 2 in the morning, on my own, by myself, all alone, solitary, unwanted and unloved. :(
I hate the thought of you being alone. So I'll be there with you of you use your imagination! 🤣

🤭😆😆😆 (how old is your mum? :sly: :)) )
Too old for even you boss, but she's a right character and has learned that if she goes to the local Offie in her pyjamas then pretends she's forgotten where she lives, then she gets a ride home in a police car and its cheaper than a taxi and much more exciting! She's from Yorkshire originally but she fits right in here in Liverpool lol :)

Too old for even you boss, but she's a right character and has learned that if she goes to the local Offie in her pyjamas then pretends she's forgotten where she lives, then she gets a ride home in a police car and its cheaper than a taxi and much more exciting! She's from Yorkshire originally but she fits right in here in Liverpool lol :)
Typical Yorkshire then - owt for nowt! :))

Back