• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Is anyone a full member of preloved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I was wondering if anyone is a full member of preloved as my sister in law has seen a puppy advertised locally to where we live but you need a full membership, She'd be ever so grateful if someone would kindly get some details for her.

Hello:)
My sister in law has seen some puppies advertised locally in a place called alfreton (in derbyshire) not far from where we live.
It's a border collie x jack russell and they are £100 each, the name of the seller is watson.
She's be really grateful if someone could get her a telephone number (if possible) or an email address.

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Can you post a link here then we can enquire for you. Sometimes though it is just contact by sending a message, but we'll have a look if you give us the link. xx

mrs ord

Junior Guinea Pig
My pre loved account is due to run out in the next few days I know where to come if I need anyone contacting though -c

Hi I would just like to say a great big thank you to you guys as I now have one very excited little niece who gets to pick up her new puppy tomorrow night.
So a big thanks from me and my brother and sister in law and little chloe.

Status
Not open for further replies.