• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is anyone a full member of preloved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone is a full member of preloved as my sister in law has seen a puppy advertised locally to where we live but you need a full membership, She'd be ever so grateful if someone would kindly get some details for her.

Hello:)
My sister in law has seen some puppies advertised locally in a place called alfreton (in derbyshire) not far from where we live.
It's a border collie x jack russell and they are £100 each, the name of the seller is watson.
She's be really grateful if someone could get her a telephone number (if possible) or an email address.

Can you post a link here then we can enquire for you. Sometimes though it is just contact by sending a message, but we'll have a look if you give us the link. xx

My pre loved account is due to run out in the next few days I know where to come if I need anyone contacting though -c

Hi I would just like to say a great big thank you to you guys as I now have one very excited little niece who gets to pick up her new puppy tomorrow night.
So a big thanks from me and my brother and sister in law and little chloe.

Hi I would just like to say a great big thank you to you guys as I now have one very excited little niece who gets to pick up her new puppy tomorrow night.
So a big thanks from me and my brother and sister in law and little chloe.
Woo Hoo. Photos very soon please. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back